| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tarauaca in December is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in December is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in December is rather sodden. A hearty 275.6mm (10.9in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Tarauaca December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tarauaca, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tarauaca:
- Iquitos, Peru - 562.2 kms (349.3 miles) NNW
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 642.7 kms (399.4 miles) WNW
- Moyobamba, Peru - 723.5 kms (449.6 miles) WNW
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 811.4 kms (504.2 miles) WNW
- Tarapoto, Peru - 644.8 kms (400.7 miles) WNW
- Cajamarca, Peru - 856.3 kms (532.1 miles) W
- Chimbote, Peru - 858.7 kms (533.6 miles) W
- Huanuco, Peru - 625.9 kms (388.9 miles) WSW
- Lima, Peru - 816.3 kms (507.2 miles) WSW
- Cuzco, Peru - 610.2 kms (379.2 miles) SSW
- Pisco, Peru - 858.4 kms (533.4 miles) SW