| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tarauaca in April is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in April is dampish. A sizable 208.3mm (8.2in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Tarauaca April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tarauaca, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tarauaca:
- Iquitos, Peru - 562.2 kms (349.3 miles) NNW
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 642.7 kms (399.4 miles) WNW
- Moyobamba, Peru - 723.5 kms (449.6 miles) WNW
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 811.4 kms (504.2 miles) WNW
- Tarapoto, Peru - 644.8 kms (400.7 miles) WNW
- Cajamarca, Peru - 856.3 kms (532.1 miles) W
- Chimbote, Peru - 858.7 kms (533.6 miles) W
- Huanuco, Peru - 625.9 kms (388.9 miles) WSW
- Lima, Peru - 816.3 kms (507.2 miles) WSW
- Cuzco, Peru - 610.2 kms (379.2 miles) SSW
- Pisco, Peru - 858.4 kms (533.4 miles) SW